BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Sunday, November 21, 2010
<"service.feed" type="application/atom+xml" title="sugarpuff" href="http://sugarpuf.blogspot.com/atom.xml" />

I have been soooo busy and can only apologise for my lack of posts as a result! I am updating my twitter daily so feel free to catch up with me on there!

Last Sunday I did a Wella Hair show along with 4 other make up artists from my make up school. The Wella HQ is not far from Oxford Circus and is in one of those gorgeous old London buildings with over 5 floors.

The show was to showcase the students work on male and female models. Every salon in London had their own team to show case their work. We were there all day as there were two catwalk shows, firstly for friends and family. The final show was seen by all the assistants so they can see everyones work. I am still waiting for the official photos from the event but here are a few of my shots from backstage!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment